WORSHIP AT THE LAKE!
A description from Voyageur’s Lutheran Ministry: Camp Hiawatha and Camp Vermilion offer traditional summer camp experiences, programmed day or weekend events, and comfortable spaces for your next retreat or family/friend gathering. Looking for more adventure? We also offer guided trips into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. We provide the ideal combination of place and program for Christian community and personal renewal. We look forward to seeing you in God’s great northwoods!
God’s Great Northwoods!
- Call 800-331-5148 for any assistance needed to register for camp sessions or events.
- Nov. 16th is GIVE TO THE MAX DAY! Give anytime Nov. 1-16th to support our youth camps and events for all ages. https://www.vlmcamps.org/all-programs-events/gttm23
- Fall Paddle Building Nov. 17th-19th https://www.vlmcamps.org/all-programs-events/paddle-building-fall
- Celebration of Light & Music https://www.vlmcamps.org/all-programs-events/celebration-of-light-and-music-2023
- Spring Quilting Retreat https://www.vlmcamps.org/all-programs-events/quilting-retreat-spring-8flk8
Voyageurs Lutheran Ministry:
To find the latest news on summer sessions at Camp Vermilion or Camp Hiawatha, please visit their site at vlmcamps.org. We offer “Camperships” which are scholarships for your child to attend a camp session. You do not need to do anything to get this help to pay for the camp session, just be a member or ongoing attendee who wants to have their child try attending camp during the summer. Call the church office for more information. In addition, VLM offers financial assistance to the campership, it can be found on their website under Summer Camps-Sessions and Fees. Or simply call them at (800)331-5148.