To find the latest news on summer sessions at Camp Vermilion or Camp Hiawatha, please visit their site at We offer “Camperships” which are scholarships for your child to attend a camp session. You do not need to do anything to get this help to pay for the camp session, just be a member or ongoing attendee who wants to have their child try attending camp during the summer. Call the church office for more information. VLM also has financial assistance in addition to the campership, and it can be found on their website under Summer Camps-Sessions and Fees. Or simply call them at (800)331-5148.

Rooted in Faith   Growing in Christ   Reaching to Serve